Scalable Herbal First Aid Clinic & Integrative Wellness Spaces at Events
We provide a smoother, more enjoyable experience for event participants and take a load off the shoulders of event and medical staff. The effectiveness of treating small problems and preventing big ones can’t be underestimated.
We are a self contained, sustainable network of clinical herbalists and are complementary to official medical and Harm Reduction teams. We have supported thousands of people who showed up to clinics. We’re thrilled to show up with humble hands in service to the plants and to the good people of aligned events in boosting our collective health and wellness as part of the experience!
Grassroots Apothecary is both a one-on-one consultation practice and a Collaborative Herbal Clinic Project. See the gallery below!
Your event would have:
- An herbal apothecary packed with an array of herbal medicines for basic first aid needs. All organic, ethically sourced.
- Trained and skilled staff with herbal first aid expertise providing non-emergency basic herbal first aid.
- A steady supply of our herbal electrolytes blend.
- A 24/7 holistic self-care, self-serve table (lit up with decorative solar lights at night).
- Complimentary support to the official medical tent if that’s welcomed.
- Customized provisions best for the event.
Do-No-Harm & Scope of Practice:
Practitioners with Grassroots Apothecary abide by a strict Do-No-Harm policy and sanitation practices, adhering to national standards and those set by the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, National Outdoor Leadership, and the American Herbalist Guild. We can assess and suspect but never diagnose.